We are looking for a talented Legal Intern who will be reporting directly to ZALORA Legal Team. The Intern will be exposed to multiple areas of law through working with the Legal Team including Contracts (particularly in the e-commerce, fashion design, and retail sphere), Competition Law, Intellectual Property, IT Law, etc.
- College Undergraduate taking up a degree related to Law, Political Science, and other related courses
- Able to work up to 8 hours a day, 9 am to 6 pm, and Mondays to Fridays schedule; overtime might be possible
- Possess excellent command of English and has a strong flair for writing
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate in teams
- Strong track record in operating in a complex and dynamic environment
- Sense of proactivity and anticipation; a high-quality standard and a sense of urgency
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world’s leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Powered by JazzHR