1. Analyze customers business requirements
2. Gather and evaluate project requirements.
3. Develops application functional specifications to meet customers needs
4. Conduct workshops that help customers understand the functionality of Hybris billing software and how the software can be adopted to meet their needs.
5. Communicate with technical and nontechnical users business stakeholders, developers, end users, and Project Managers.
6. Manage followups and action items from workshop sessions
7. Keep up to date on current and road map Hybris billing features, functionality, and terminology.
8. Ability to mentor and lead team members.
At least 2 years experience in Convergent Invoicing within Hybris implementation
1. Performed system configuration of the CITs, BITs, and Billing.
2. Knowledgeable with the different enhancements approach possible for CITs, BITs, Aggregation, and Billing.
3. Performed implementation of partner settlement configuration.
4. Performed design for the end to end integration with SAP and Non SAP components.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.