A Storeroom Supervisor with Conrad hotels oversees the entire storeroom and issuing function of the hotel and reports directly to the Procurement Manager.
He / she must be familiar with the receiving and issuing procedures of the hotel and ensure that goods are made available to the operating departments when required.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far.
We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts.
Because it’s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
1. Implement hotel's storeroom issuing and receiving procedures.
2. Review all storeroom requisitions daily, conduct spot check on pricing and extensions, thereafter, forward the duly approved and received requisitions slips to Inventory Control Supervisor for costs and expenses allocation.
3. Ensure that storeroom key control and security procedures are in accordance with the established systems and procedures to limit access to storerooms.
4. Prepare Purchase Request for regular replenishment in accordance with the established par stock levels. Review such par stock levels and make recommendations for any changes and modifications to suit operational requirements and ensure more efficient operations.
5. Prepare for monthly storeroom inventory by arranging items in an orderly fashion to facilitate stock take and count. Assist the Inventory Control Supervisor in conducting the stock take.
6. Supervise and assist in planning space, proper receiving, storage and issuance of all supplies in accordance with store procedures.
Make recommendations for efficiency of operations.
7. Maintain accurate record of all storeroom items and a proper filing or records related to receipts and issuances of goods.
8. Train the Store Clerk in the proper storeroom policies and procedures.
9. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of the store room. Must coordinate closely with the housekeeping department in cleaning the storeroom area.
10. Responsible for the proper rotation of stocks and issuance to departments on a first-in, first-out basis.
11. Prepare list of slow moving items on a monthly basis and bring to the attention of the Purchasing Manager. Implement measures to reduce or avoid spoilage or breakage of stocks or items through proper handling and issuing goods that are close to expiry date.
12. Cross train team members in various storeroom functions such as general store, F&B store and engineering items to ensure availability of team member during vacation or sick leave in the different storerooms.
13. Assist the different storerooms during busy or peak periods to enable them to cope with high volume issuance or requisitions.
14. Liaise closely with the Cost Control and other finance team member in the quarterly stocktake of operating equipment in the storeroom as well as various outlets and floors.
15. Any other jobs that may be assigned by Purchasing Manager, the Director of Finance and / or the Assistant Financial Controller from time to time.
What are we looking for?
A Storeroom Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow :
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts where you’ll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry
Job : Supply Management, Procurement, Purchasing, and Receiving
Title : Storeroom Supervisor
Location : null
Requisition ID : HOT06FCF
EOE / AA / Disabled / Veterans