1.Manage all aspects of end to end release process for F&A builds across APAC
a. Release Notice review
b. Build application in Integration testing environment
c. SONIC ticket creation for UAT deployment
d. SONIC ticket creation for PRD deployment
e. Deals with release package acceptance including business sign off
2. Ensures coordination of build to build owners, DBA and release team (GS) at different locations (Manila
3. Ensures team follow the organisation's established policies and procedures
4. PVCS version control (check in and check out of source code and build components
5. Update Release Management guidelines
6. Maintain and audits System and Integration environment
7. Setup new SIT environment
8. Ensure all environments are synchronized
9. Monitor and report repackaged builds
10. Maintain FTP server for builds repository per country
11. Maintain Config management sharepoint repository
12. Generate and provide monthly password to GS on FTP server repository
13. Build and release using TFS
Techincal Skills : Solution Manager and MS SQL / DBA
SolMan ADMINISTRATION, TFS Migration
Perform Scope Items creation tasks during offshore hours and manual transport move to QA for BPC
instances for BP4 & BPC landscape where automation is not possible due to specific requirements for these
Responsible in updating the ITF Tracker Update (twice every week). This is a required activity for conducting
the CM meetings, and give updates to Application Owners based on data from ITF portal, Solution Manager
and updates in the meeting. ITF tracker also has integration with QlikView dashboard.
Support production migration of changes during offshore hours, as once changes are deployed by midnight,
Solution Manager projects are required to be updated so that fulfillment teams could update the statuses on
any SD tickets for upcoming releases.
Any other CM support tasks, required to be worked during offshore hours.
Send CM notifications during offshore hours for weekly releases - Friday and Monday early morning
notification is send out from offshore CM resource.
Responsible in answering all CM process related open questions as an extension to US CM team .
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability.
Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.