MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Billing Implementation Specialist!
EARN UP TO 21K PER MONTH!
Salary range: Php16,000 - Php21,000 per month
*Terms and conditions apply.
WORK FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME!*
*The Billing Implementation Specialist new hire is expected to work from home for the mean time due to COVID. Once everything is back to normal, the Billing Implementation Specialist new hire will be expected to report in either our IT Park or JY offices in Cebu.
General Description: The Billing Implementation Specialist initiates the Billing Implementation Project and acts as a point of contact for the client in relation to all the billing aspects of the project. The Billing Implementation Specialist will be reporting to a local Billing Implementation Manager who will assign most of the tasks.
Location: 8th floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Assess the client’s needs and customize the billing portion of the client's IMS system according to their individual needs.
- Demonstrate and train the client (both new and current) on the billing modules of IMS. They will conduct remote Super User and End user training for the clients.
- Receives client calls and emails regarding billing training and customization
- Meet with client to resolve any billing training and setup related issues
- Provide technical billing knowledge and assistance to other departments
- Assesses client’s current billing setup and processes (Reimplementation)
- Evaluates billing setups and customization before “Go-Live”
- Update the Billing QC Checklist as needed
- Host Lunch and Learn Webinars
- Provides internal training and certification of the billing modules of IMS to new and current employees
- Training requests may also come from other departments; Support, Accounts >> Management, Project Managers etc.
- A college graduate from any course/program
- College undergrads are accepted as long as with BPO experience
- Preferably with experience, but fresh graduates are also welcome as long as with strong English communication skills
- Able to work with less supervision
- Has strong initiative
- Must prefer to work in graveyard shift
- Willing to work during PH holidays
- Willing to work on overtime when needed
- Willing to work during holidays and weekends
- Willing to report to work in office (Cebu, IT Park)
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Life insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offer may go higher or lower. Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com
Powered by JazzHR