Ubiquity is hiring for a Coordinator to join its Ubiquity Academy Team (Leadership Development) for our BGC Site. The Ubiquity Academy Coordinator is responsible for managing training logistics & maintaining data related business processes & reporting for the Training Team.
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
- Obtain and document reporting needs and requirements through collaboration with department leaders
- Tracks completion of the data needed related to Training and Quality in putting up the report
- Reviews data to ensure accuracy and validity for reports.
- Designs and execute automated procedures for reports or recording systems for use throughout the department
- Determine opportunities to streamline manual processes
- Publish reports on a weekly basis to Training and Quality Team and the other departments involve
- Creates presentations to communicate data in visual and written formats using online tools
- At least 1-year call center experience required.
- Has at least 1 year experience as a Trainer or Facilitator
- Above average proficiency with all MS Office Applications
- Above average proficiency with Google Work Space (G-Drive, G-Sheets, etc…)
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Willing to work on shifting schedule, night shift, holidays and days off whenever needed
- Has a personal laptop or computer and can work onsite and at home
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
What We Do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the Client experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150 brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Powered by JazzHR