Job Code : OPWMRTS2a
Job Title : Specialist, WFM Real Time
Workforce Management (WFM) Specialists are accountable for managing agent staffing to client delivered volumes. They are responsible for meeting client required service levels while also maintaining appropriate in-chair occupancy (IOCC %) and phone occupancy (POCC %) targets to meet TeleTech financial requirements.
provide, coordinate, analyze and consolidate all schedule adherence data in order to deliver processes and project work in a timely and accurate manner following company and client requirements and standards.
They WFM Specialists are responsible for presenting production reports and data analysis. WFM Specialists work closely on dayto-day basis with operations Team Leads.
WFM Specialists are expected to have a thorough working knowledge of TeleTech’s policies and procedures related to WFM duties and client specific requirements and expectations of service level.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% of accuracy and speed in delivery of requirements. WFM Specialists are given daily, weekly, and monthly tasks, which must be met on time.
They provide real time monitoring for schedule adherence; track call volume history. WFM Specialists prepare production reports and data analysis for Team Leads.
They are accountable for schedule modifications based on various work flow components, such as associates breaks, lunches, time off, vacations, outages, etc.
Time management, achievement motivation, results orientation, efficiency, accountability)
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal and task. Become a WFM process and system expert.
This includes high level of knowledge of WFM practices and policies and having a thorough understanding of systems that support those functions, such as EWFM (Employee Work Force Management), Avaya, and other TeleTech’s and client specific tools and systems.
Adapt quickly to any changes in the process. Be able to troubleshoot and analyze staffing issues, and work closely with WFM to uncover and report issues that will impact WFM systems and processes.
Understand the requirements for each task while strictly adhering to TeleTech’s policies and client requirements / expectations.
Attention to detail and process, follow-through, technical knowledge, ability to learn, analysis)
3. Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with workforce management goals. These include : IOCC% and POCC% management Achieve client level service objectives Manage staff to volumes and adjust accordingly Schedule adherence Outage management
WFM Specialists should gather information, analyze data, observe the process and participate in efforts to constantly look for opportunities to improve current process affecting schedule adherence and reporting and communicate their ideas to their managers regularly.
Observation, innovation, creativity, collaboration, communication)
4. Deliver consistent high quality customer service. Respond to all customer (internal / external) requests within the established time frames.
Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude when working with others. Communicate scheduling and staffing problems clearly and reassure customers that issues will be resolved quickly and deliver with minimum long term impact.
Proactively share all work force issues with management. Take personal responsibility for solving and finding solutions.
Customer focus, friendly, helpful, accountability, diplomacy, communication)
5. Escalate staffing issues as appropriate. Clearly identify work force issues including the scope of the problem and relative urgency.
Provide clear documentation of the issue to the appropriate team. Answer questions and assist in isolating the root cause of problems.
Participate in testing solutions to ensure problems have been resolved. (Analysis, problem solving, judgment, communication, system troubleshooting)