Job Description :
The role involves specialized and expert skill in both payments and Cash applications processes accordance with standard procedures.
Review and approval of daily payments in adherence to schedules as well as ensuring that all bank balances are matched and reconciled against the company books on a day-to-day basis.
Ability to communicate clearly with country counterparts for any mismatch or dispute found on invoice level. Monitoring process performance (timelines + quality) for selected group of Process Assistants within the Cash Management Team
Tasks and responsibilities
1. The implementation of processes in accordance with the migration schedule and timelines
2. Monitor timely implementation of the objectives by agreed SLA.
3. Review Bank Reconciliations and daily cash position on agreed timelines and standards
4. Responds to quality issues raised by Stakeholders (1st Level)
6. Implementation processes in accordance with specified requirements.
7. Monitoring the compliance of processes in accordance with the legal provisions
8. Ongoing cooperation with other organizational units (i.e. Poland)
9. Updating, collecting, sorting, and archiving of documents generated during operation according to the rules in the Team
10. Performance of any other official orders related to the tasks and objective position.
Graduate of Finance, or related field
Minimum of 5 years' work experience in handling Invoice Processing, with knowledge in freight forwarding system, with at least 1 year - supervisory experience in related field.
Freight and Logistics Background is an advantage.
1. Working under pressure and with minimum supervision
2. Strong sense of ownership and accountability
3. Highly focused, detail oriented and well developed self-organizational skills
4. The critical observation of the process and the implementing of new solutions
7. Knowledge of SAP at a good level
8. Ability to write and raise queries in a clear and comprehensive message
9. Must be able to communicate well in English language
10. Ability to use the tools, technology, and methods in the field area of work enough to effectively improve the efficiency of services rendered
11. Ability to use methods of work (recommended by the globally recognized design methodologies - any of them), troubleshooting
12. Innovation management, project management to increase efficiency and quality of the delivered service
13. Effectively share knowledge and experience with other members of the team with the aim of raising the competence of colleagues
14. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) at an advanced level, enabling e.g., sorting and filtering data, conditional formatting cells, creating pivot tables / graphs, vertical search data, validating / consolidating and grouping data