This position is responsible for leading and organizing activities of the Volume Ramp-Up (VRU) team of Calamba to ensure flawless introduction of Automotive new products from the Engineering (Qualification) phase to the Production phase within the agreed VRU plan as to timing and Corporate Capacity Requirements Planning (CCRP) targets.
This position is also responsible for leading and organizing activities of the Ramp-Down of end of life (EOL / PTN) products.
The position ensures that the division requirements are aligned with Calamba activities, as it provides the necessary business support to the divisions.
It also ensures proactive communication of potential issues (delivery, quality, and other related issues) to division counterparts to prevent unexpected escalations to management
1. With a bachelor’s degree in engineering
2. With at least five (8) years relevant work experience in the same or similar industry
3. Must have diverse knowledge in account and project management
4. Assembly, Electronic Wafer Sort (EWS) and Test and Finish (TnF) technical knowledge which is essential for Volume Ramp-up / down (VRU / D) management
5. Supply Chain Management & Operations Background
6. Must have above average communication skills both written and oral
7. Must be highly organized, a fast learner and a team player
8. Must have a keen eye for details
9. Must have entrepreneurial mindset (such as product costing)
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
15 / 09 / 2020