Under the direction and with substantial latitude for the exercise of independent judgment, engaged in moderately responsible work pertaining DRRM P / A / Ps.
1. Ensure the activation of the Quick Response Teams of the Regional / Provincial / Municipal level by preparing a Memorandum
2. Coordinate with the QRT and LGUs in different provinces to ensure that pre-emptive evacuation is properly implemented.
3. Conduct site / area visit to ensure that augmentation assistance is needed by the affected LGUs and the assistance provided has been distributed.
4. Ensure that all LGUs who received relief assistance can submit the filled-up relief Distribution Sheets.
5. Ensure that the National Response Plan has been cascaded to the LGUs by conducting consultation meetings and dialogues.
6. Identify the needs of the LGUs along DRRM and recommends to the management for the capacity enhancement
7. Identify the QRT needs as responders by conducting Provincial Consultation and meetings.
8. Ensure the functionality of the QRT members by continuous Capacity Building Trainings provided.
9. Prepare and submit required reports in coordination with DROMIC Focal Person
10. Assess the LGUs request for augmentation and review the project proposals for the Cash for Work, Emergency Shelter Assistance and Food for Work
11. Attend consultation meetings with other partner agencies.
12. Prepares Project Proposals for activities related to preparedness for response.
13. Do other related tasks.