1.Leading and managing engagement with multiple clients.
2.Leveraging Business Consulting Practice methodologies and consulting intellectual property to achieve business objectives.
3.Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
4.Developing expertise, supporting and contributing to practice development in one or more areas.
5.Responsible for the delivery of several components of business change programs.
6.Supporting various project aspects such as schedule, budget, risks, deliverables, etc.
7.Managing a consulting team, external contractors, Amdocs matrix teams, and / or customer personnel in a matrix manner
8.Expected to move to different engagements and develop their experience.
1.Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the following. Overall Experience can be more than 7- 10 years
2.Experience in BSS / OSS / Enterprise
3.Telecom experience / Billing / CRM experience
2. Proven track record in working as a business consultant or in the telco industry
3. Domain and practice expertise â based on the need (e.g., Business Process, Business Readiness, Business Impact assessment, Benefit realization management, data analytics) and nature of the role.
4. Solid customer facing experience.
5. Proven track record of meeting deadlines and driving deliverables
6. Experience leading an autonomous stream within a large program, and potentially responsible for leading and overseeing resources in a matrix environment (matrix could contain one or more resources)
Certification : Six Sigma, Business Process, e-tom certification, , Post Graduate optional