Ubiquity is looking for Quality Assurance Manager to join our dynamic team in Bacolod City. Our QA Manager will will oversee our Quality Team and will be greatly involved in the development and implementation of best practices in the BPO industry.
- Define and implement best practice coaching for Quality Management in close interaction with account internal support function
- Deploy and reinforce BBC through coaching observations, leading coach the coach sessions and focus on leadership development through coach the coach sessions, best practice demonstrations and equip supervisors with the soft skills and tools they need to be successful in their coaching sessions.
- Ensure supervisors are following current coaching processes
- Facilitate onsite quality meetings (coaching calibration, consistency checks, etc.)
- Establish a strong line of communication with other service provide operations departments to ensure that trends identified in the key drivers, customer satisfaction/ loyalty and quality metrics
- Attend regular Partner Site meetings to share best practices and recommendations across the sites
- Consult with Training and Leadership effectiveness team in implementing strategies to coach effectively to new or changing initiatives.
- More than 5 years’ experience in handling Quality for a BPO Company
- At least 1 years Managerial experience in Quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible with working schedules
- Open to graveyard shift
- Willing to work in Bacolod
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Data Privacy Notice.
Please read our Data Privacy Notice shown on this page https://ubiquity.com/privacy-notice-philippines/ to know more on how Ubiquity handles your personal information. By continuing your application with Ubiquity, you confirm that you have read and understood our Data Privacy Notice.
Powered by JazzHR