Our team in Alabang currently has an opening for a Account Manager
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all product and applications, trading
operation and develops all necessary professional selling skills.
2. Achieves the agreed budget and targets via sales of existing and new product lines.
3. Maintains and develops good customer relations by regularly visiting them with good
and prompt commercial and technical service. As part of the commercial service, she
or he should respond to all customers’ problem regarding product, price, deliver
documentations, shipments, etc.
4. Coordinates closely with suppliers for commercial and technical advice and
5. Identifies key markets and customers. Keeps records of existing and prospective
6. Monitors, updates and submits report of competitors and key customers activities.
7. Gather important information on the assigned products / suppliers, discusses market
trends and requirements with superior as deemed necessary.
8. Assists in recommending objectives and strategies for various suppliers and
9. Cost out product prices in close collaboration with the Sales Manager.
10. Assists the Customer Service Group in some potential customers regarding
deliveries, shipment and outstanding.
11. Plans out customer visit independently.
12. Accompanies suppliers’ visitors to key customers as needed.
Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Effective communication and presentation
Strong analytical skills
Good customer orientation
Achievement drive and initiative
Business and market know-how
Accustomed to working in an international environment