Founded in 2000, acidgreen is multi-award winning full service digital commerce agency offering premium design, web development and digital marketing services. We are a Magento Enterprise Solution Partner, Shopify Plus Partner and Google Premier Partner.
We need of Lead PHP Developers with Ecommerce experience to be trained in Magento Development.
We are seeking various positions from mid level to senior/lead with salaries commensurate with demonstrated experience.
● Working with a team of over 30 Magento developers
● Working with the latest Magento technologies
● Magento training and certification
● The chance to work on mid to large enterprise builds running in the cloud
● Great career opportunities into team lead, tech lead, and client liaison
● An attractive salary and ample opportunity to develop personally and professionally.
● Proven and demonstrable experience developing with Magento (1 and/or 2)
● Solid experience developing within the LAMP/LEMP stack
● Very strong PHP and MySQL development experience
● Strong understanding and application of OOP principles.
● Git and general version control experience and best practice
● Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
● Computer Science degree or similar level of tertiary education.
● Ability to work under pressure, achieve deadlines and effectively prioritise multiple, concurrent tasks
● Willingness to learn and master new technologies
● Knowledge/experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimisation (senior level+ applicants)
● Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and fixing production bugs (senior level+ applicants)● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
● Required skill(s): woocommerce, opencart, magento, ecommerce, PHP.
● At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
● Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood & Alabang.
● Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
● 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
● Experience with automated testing (PHPUnit)
● High level or better Linux administration skills
● Experience developing and working with APIs / web services and integrations
● Systems design and architecture (senior/lead candidates)
● Comprehensive understanding of caching mechanisms and technologies
● Experience with other PHP frameworks (ie, Laravel, Symfony, Zend)
● Good understanding of front end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
● Experience working in an Agile environment
● Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
● Eastwood, Libis, Alabang or Bohol