As a Talent Assessor you will evaluate and assess the candidate pool for a designated functional area of the client’s organization with the aim of achieving high quality and timely filling of roles. Using the client’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) you will work closely with the on-site Recruitment Relationship Manager to manage those roles with high volume response.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Review applicants that apply to the client’s ATS for specified positions.
- Create a short list of candidates and present to the Recruitment Relationship Manager.
- Follow defined phone screen templates for designated roles and qualify candidates for fit against the defined competencies and criteria for the role.
- Develop an effective compelling story to sell the job and client company to prospective candidates.
- Assist with the interview scheduling process where necessary including gathering the candidate’s availability and confirming the interview date, time and location.
- Update the candidate’s details and status in the client’s ATS in a timely and accurate manner following the defined process steps.
- Fair knowledge of technology (Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience working in a team environment that emphasized group contributions.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet daily objectives.
- Ability to write client oriented communications e.g. emails, candidate summaries.
- Previous experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR Recruitment preferred.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Amenable to work the NIGHT SHIFT as this role will support North America and willing to work in Pasig City.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.