Job ID : 93733
Required Travel : Minimal
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries.
Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud.
Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http : / / www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the processing, validation and produce accurate pay to employees’ in accordance to the instructions and adjustments provided by HR.
The payroll specialist should maintain accurate records and data, and ensure that payroll deductions and reporting comply with the local requirements in country.
What will your job look like?
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities which are not listed in any particular order of priority and may be amended or added to by the employer at any time :
1. Compilation and processing of transactional payroll advice by HR.
2. Process payroll requirements on a frequency basis (monthly, yearly, advance pay).
3. Prepare and processing of Full and Final Settlement / Pay.
4. Ensure accuracy of statutory calculation for local reporting and compliance.
5. Ensure accuracy of other payments and deductions processed via payroll.
6. Deliver accurate payroll reports both internal and external.
7. Remittance of payments to tax authorities, government offices and 3rd parties.
8. Adhere to payroll process steps and controls.
9. Manage employees inquires / request
10. Deliver quick wins in the process or project initiatives for improvement.
Secondary Functions :
Work closely with Payroll Manager, Payroll Deputy and third party vendor to prioritize business and information needs.
All you need is...
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in a related field.
2. 5-9 years relevant experience handling payroll from different countries in Europe, preferable East Europe / Russia
3. Strong skills in MS Excel; Preferably with background in SAP or ADP
4. Must be analytical and good with details.
5. Can work with minimal supervision
6. Ability to cope with ambiguity and change and maintain high level of professionalism when working under pressure.
7. Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills within a multi-cultural business environment.
8. Must be amendable to work on Mid and / or Shifting Schedules
Why you will love this job :
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce