Job Description :
1. Ensures that the service level agreement for Client Support Services is met at all times for SLOCPI, SLFPI, SLAMC and SLGFI.
2. Verifies and processes the following in accordance with the policies and procedures set by Client Management :
a. orphan BM assigned
b. advisor change request (SRF)
c. Active-to-active transfer of servicing
3. Verifies and coordinates service fee adjustment with ACBU
4. Monitors and releases policy update advise within agreed turn-around-time
5. Works with Supervisor on simple projects and enhancements to existing systems and services.
6. Works with Supervisor in the review / improvement of guidelines, processes, and procedures to increase efficiency that responds to changing needs of the clients.
7. Assists the Supervisor by conducting simple training through process walkthrough to new hires / apprentices following the policies and procedures set by the unit.
8. Provides timely and accurate replies to email / phone inquiries from other units / departments / advisors and clients.
9. Assists in processing transactions for other Client Management unit as may be required.
Minimum Typical Education
Minimum Typical Experience
Minimum LOMA requirement
Relevant Courses-Professional / Technical Competencies
Job Category :
Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date : 01 / 08 / 2019
01 / 08 / 2019