Tarlac CityJob DescriptionThe Production Inventory Analyst is responsible for the Accurate System Issuance of all Raw material usages such as Macro, Micro,Liquids, Tags and Packaging in Feedmill Production.
The Production Inventory Analyst is also responsible for the completeness of all the data and records specifically to Inventory Management Database of all transactions from incoming deliveries elevated to Feedmill Bins and Silos and Usages in Production process.
He / she is also responsible for the preparing of weekly and monthly Variance analysis and report with complete justifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : Deliveries : Material Transfer and Elevation1. Monitor and Encodes data / numbers to Database of all incoming deliveries for Feedmill 1 & 2,and Granum Silos Elevation of Macro materials.
2. Monitor and Encodes data / numbers to Database of all incoming Oil deliveries for Elevation to specific Oil Tank destination ( Coco, Palm and Molasses ).
3. Monitor and Encodes data / numbers to Database for the Material Transfer of Micro, Grains, Tags and Packaging.4. Monitor corn movement from elevation to source bin to finish product ( cracked, grits, bran and cobs ), all movements and transfer should be documented and with correct weight specified to MTS ( Material Transfer Slip )5.
Ensures database is updated and with correct numbers.6. Ensures timely submission of Material Transfer reports and Elevation.
7. Follow-up concern department for any deliveries and Transfer documents with problem.Material System Issuance8.Performs and ensures accurate and timely system issuance of Feedmill 1 & 2 production raw materials usages, micro ingredients, Tags and Packaging.
9.Performs and ensures accurate and timely system issuance of Powermix Grains usages, tags, packaging.10.Performs and ensures accurate and timely issuance of Liquids ( Coco,Palm and Molasses )11.
Extraction of usages Report from Feedmill 1,2 and Powermix SCADA.12.Monitors and Reconcile RT in coordination with Production Clerk to ensure correctness of numbers and usages to be issued in the system.
13.Provides daily updates to Accounting department for the issuance transactions.14.Ensures Accuracy of all raw material system issuance and transfer are updated in the oracle system.
Inventory Management15.Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock to both Feedmill and Powermix Plant.
16. Maintain updated and Accurate records of inventory, including Transfer and Cycle counts.17. Review documentation and monitor raw material codes to search for discrepancies, troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and record.
18. Prepare, generate and submit daily, weekly and monthly inventory and variance reports; review reports weekly and monthly with management with complete justifications.
19. Prepare and Submit daily interfacing and run ticket summary.20. Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costsOther Duties Performs other job-
related duties as assigned. Ensures that all document were properly filed and monitored.QualificationsEDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT : Bachelor’s degree preferably in Industrial Engineering / BS Business Administration and any other related course'sWORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : At least 1 to 2 years experiences in Production or Warehousing in a feed mill companyCRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED : AnalyticalProficient in MS Excel and WordNumerical skillsInterpersonal / Customer relations skillsAdditional Informationnull