- Assists the Division Manager in overseeing the sales operations and business development of CBE. Performs administrative function for the effective and efficient implementation of objectives, targets and programs of the Sales and Marketing Certification Team of CBE.
- Analyzes market opportunities, develops sales strategies, plan and initiatives for the actual movement of SGS CBE services for the Automotive, Electrical and Electronics and Services sectors to the customer. Coordinates sales distribution by establishing industry and specific client targets, territories, quotas, and goals.
- Reviews Proposal Worksheets (PWS)
- Orients and trains new members of the sales team.
- Monitors and updates Sales and Marketing Reports:
- Weekly Highlights
- Monthly Sales and Marketing Report / Monthly Commentary
- Quarterly Sales Report
- Multilevel Incentive Program (MLIP)
- Performance Summary Reports
- SMP/CRM/CertNet Reports
- Supports Sales Executives during client visits.
- Transmits contracts to the Administrative Head.
- Prepares business development plan for new products.
- Recommends training plan for each sales executive to the business division manager
- Oversees sales lead and call management, key and non-key account initiatives (visits, presentations, etc), and special marketing and sales events; coordinates with Corporate Communication on any PR and Ad initiatives
- Periodically checks cost efficiency, sales lead and call effectiveness, customer satisfaction rating and overall sales performance; produces and analyzes sales statistics to determine sales potential and service delivery requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Ensures the standardization and implementation of sales policies and processes and client engagement procedures
- Oversees and evaluates performance of Certification Sales Executives (CSEs); plans and directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Advises all concerned Certification Sales Executives and other concerned employees of policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of the CBE business.
- Prepare budgets and approves budget expenditures relative to the post’s level
- Represent company at various association and organization meetings to promote SGS Services.
- At all times, adopt a safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS policies and procedures
- Operates to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the SGS Code of Integrity.
- Ensures compliance with global and local key performance indicator (KPIs).
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned either in support of the department goal or for his/her personal or professional training, education or development as programmed by the CBE business division manager
- College graduate of any 4-year business course preferably Marketing Communications.
- 4 years experience in Sales and Marketing, knowledge in Management Systems Certification is a plus.
- People management skills, able to do sales coaching and mentoring.
- Able to set and implement motivational programs for the team
- Experience in the same industry is an advantage
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you