We are looking for an Instructional Designer & Learning Systems Specialist to design, develop and implement great learning experiences primarily via our Learning Management System (SAP Litmos) . You’ll be responsible for the creation of tools that will help learners acquire knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner whilst ensuring we optimise LMS setup, usage and reporting.
Reporting to the Manager - Learning & Development, you’ll work directly with business stakeholders in the Philippines and Australia to design learning solutions that engage, educate and elevate participants.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Translating our business needs into engaging learning activities and compelling digital course content
- Partnering with subject matter experts to build relevant course content
- Identifying target audience’s training needs and translate that into learning tools
- Manage the Learning Management System (SAP Litmos) including ensuring optimal structure, reporting, scheduling and utilisation
- Provide reporting and regular updates to ensure stakeholders are informed of the status of learning, including implementation, schedules and changes
- Work with the Manager - Learning & Development to ensure continuous improvement of our LMS and e-learning platform powered by SAP Litmos, including the design of digital learning solutions as appropriate and overseeing management of learning records
You bring to the role your energy and excitement for doing things a little differently in an environment where the foundations are being built.
You'll bring to the role your expertise in digital learning design coupled with detailed knowledge of learning management systems administration . You are inspired to continually understand current learning trends, development and best practices and look for ways to utilize this to enhance delivery in your role.
Your experience working within a Learning team, ideally in medium sized multinational enterprise, means you know how to establish good relationships with business stakeholders to define and shape high impact learning outcomes. You’ll need to have the right experience and the following expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with at least two years of relevant experience in instructional design, e-learning design and development, and/or training delivery
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with Learning Management Systems (preferably SAP Litmos)
- Demonstrated experienced with learning management systems administration, structures, reporting and capability
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Solid knowledge of course development software
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Strong visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled with the use of rapid e-learning tools like Articulate Storyline and/or Captivate
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Creative Cloud tools and Adobe Presenter
You'll also need to be:
- Collaborative in nature, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders.
- A pragmatic and commonsense problem solver with the ability communicate ideas in a simple, structured and engaging way
- Desire to work as part of a high performing team where we constantly challenge the status quo and how things have been done before
WORKING LOCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
Our teams are currently working from home however, this role will be based in our Makati head offices once circumstances allow. In order to be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate your home working environment is as follows:
- conducive home office (free from noise and distraction)
- main internet: wired internet of at least 5mbps
- reliable back up internet: at least 3mbps speed