Are you looking to be a part of a company that cares about your professional growth, all while empowering you to become the best person to your family, peers, and the community?
Discover how a career in SEAOIL can nurture your growth, as you make your mark in fuelling a better future for others.Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company.
Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job : The Organizational Effectiveness Specialist will assist the OE Manager in ensuring effective HR stakeholder management, serving as the employees' primary point of contact for all HR-related concerns.
The role contributes to the development, communication, implementation, and review of talent management programs for designated department accounts.
These programs focus on individual performance management, workforce planning, organizational design and review, and talent review and development.
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities : 1. Facilitates the performance review process for probationary and regular employees in a timely and accurate manner, including the management of remedial activities to address any unsatisfactory employee performance.
2. Ensures the effective implementation and management of programs that aim to build / develop the core, technical / functional, and leadership competencies of employees across all levels, in accordance to applicable development plans.
3. Facilitates the approval and communication of manpower hiring requests, employee movements (transfers, progressions / promotions, and exits), and organizational changes in coordination with the concerned employees, department managers / heads, and HR process owners.
This includes the completion of relevant documents / references and monitoring files / databases.4. Conducts organizational review activities to determine the alignment and relevance of the existing structure, roles, and headcount composition within a department or team, to execute ongoing and future business strategies and performance objectives.
5. Collaborates with department managers / heads in the completion of talent review activities to identify high-potential talents, and to design and implement competency-based development plans that will build their readiness to assume critical roles in the organization.
6. Reviews and facilitates the approval of employees' applications / requests for the different development programs (Competency Development and Application or CD&A, Executive Development Program or EDP, and Senior Management Development Program or SMDP), including the enrollment to relevant training courses, and monitors and validates the progress of employees against identified learning and development outcomes.
7. Works with department managers / heads in diagnosing and resolving concerns that impact organizational and / or talent health in relation to various HR-related metrics such as capability, productivity, retention, role vulnerabilities, etc.
8. Contributes to the creation, review, and / or updating of relevant policies, guidelines, procedures, forms, templates, and references being implemented and managed by the team.
Expectations from Candidates : Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and / or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance.
The complete list will be provided by the recruiter. In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company : 1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic2.
Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts3. Early regularization opportunity4. Family-oriented culture