1. Create sales opportunities by preventing missed sales opportunities and sensing up-selling opportunities via retail data analysis.
2. Recognize the retailers concerns using sales point data to continuously developing methodology for cooperative retailing.
3. Prevent issues in sales at sales subsidiaries by regularly reviewing retail KPI(Key Performance Index).
Role and Responsibilities
1. Retail strategy planning Participate in the mid and long term retail strategy by understanding the market flow and retailer and competitor trends.
2. Cooperative retail methodology development Follow the cooperative retail methodology depending on each retailer store's operation standards and provide the methodology to related business organizations(regional offices and subsidiaries).
3. Retail data analysis Analyze the improvement plans on the potential sales issues of subsidiaries and retailers via retail data analysis.
4. Retail KPI(Key Performance Index) management Document the retail KPI(Key Performance Index) such as sell out, out of stock, unusable stock, new model stores coverage, etc.
Skills and Qualifications