1. Responsible for monitoring and call outs of accounts under CURRING to RECOVERY status on a daily basis.
2. Responsible for securing PTP’s from past due accounts and to revert them to current status.
3. Ensure that all accounts under CURRING to RECOVERY Status will have a call out attempts at the end of every month.
4. Ensure that request for PICKUP OF PAYMENT is monitored and properly coordinated with TELECOLLECTION SUPERVISORS.
5. Endorsement of UNCONTACTABLE ACCOUNTS to their respective TELECOLLECTION SUPERVISORS for proper monitoring.
6. Ensure that concerns and issues raised by the customers are properly coordinated with TELECOLLECTION SUPERVISORS.
7. Monitoring of the actions and collection efforts for UNCONTACTABLE ACCOUNTS.
8. Ensure that update in the billing address and contact numbers for the accounts under CURRING and RECOVERY STATUS are properly monitored for the necessary adjustment in the program.
Educational Background :
1. Bachelors Degree (Fresh Graduate is considered)
2. Can Speak and understand Visayan dialect