DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Provide mentoring and coaching in conducting diagnostic testing to determine extent of problem of desktop / laptop, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware.
2. Repair hardware and / or software issues including communication connection matters. Repair may require :
Disassembly and assembly of hardware,
Systems configuration, and
Monitoring performance of unit within 24 hours
3. Perform preventive maintenance on hardware and software components.
4. Conduct basic Technical Training on desktop and server hardware components.
5. Oversees daily IT operations and technical deliverables
6. Update resolution status in the helpdesk system (e.g. whether pending or resolved, duration of resolution, etc.).