1. Analyze functional business requirements for completeness and test case preparation
2.Create / write test scripts for manual execution based on Business Requirements
3. Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
4. Interface and coordinate research / resolution of issues with the Development team
5. Create / track / retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool
6. Work closely with the QA Lead and development staff to discuss defects and resolutions
7. Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
8. Retest bugs and properly identify potential impacts on other system components (for retest)
9. Create necessary documents for testing based on the IT audit and Compliance standards
10. Conduct Software Quality Assurance testing based on the prepared testing documents after development, staging, and production stages.
11. Provide confirmation for deployment once the system passed the necessary quality check.