1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC : "Quantitative Analysis in Risk and Capital Management."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION :
The internship will provide the chance to be involved in actual process of upgrading and improving of credit models and methodologies of an MDB.
The intern will be able to contribute important ideas and analysis, which will make a genuine impact on ADB's operations and will get a real insight into the skills and behaviors required for building a successful credit risk career.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT :
NOTE : ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
4. LOCATION : ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES :
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS :
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS : Upload the following documents in the Attachments section of your application : 1. Curriculum vitae (CV)2.
Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
ESSAY QUESTIONS : (1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB. (2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.
g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).