Responsible for the ongoing management and / or improvement of activities related to the Access Management systems for Software Utility Services department and their clients.
Responsible for protecting corporate network based information assets from intentional or accidental destruction or modification while minimizing the impact upon those who need legitimate access to computer and communications systems and data.
Management of day-to-day access management operations.
Maintains contact with vendors regarding security system updates, products, and maintenance agreements.
Reviews Solutions / recommendations and risk documentation to minimize risk of implementation of recommended products, applications and infrastructure to uphold Company Security Measures
Investigates and advises on latest security related vulnerabilities to ensure infrastructure's security posture is strong.
Confirms that monitoring and response activities are completed for security violations and attacks through incidents response tracking.
Works with Risk Management and Audit Organizations to identify document and resolve corporate risks. READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
1. 1 or more years of Security Operations, Security Design and Analysis, and Risk Review
2. Familiarity with four of the following
Firewalls, Windows Servers, Intrusion Detection systems, Virus Protection Software, Secure communications and internet or intranet security.
Knowledge of Security Best Practices.
3. 1 or more years experience in global infrastructure design and implementations
4. 1 or more years experience working as part of a global service delivery organization
5. Experience with all Microsoft applications
6. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security or equivalent work experience.
7.Certification in or in progress towards CISSP
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.