A Data Associate should independently be able to effectively and efficiently process the transactions assigned in timely manner, clarify complex transactions to others and ensure that quality of output and accuracy of information is maintained, in alignment with SLAs and assists Lead I BPM.
Independently achieves the following; guiding other process associates and assists Lead 1 - BPM
1. Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the client in terms of quality, productivity and schedule should be managed to ensure 100% adherence.
2. Data : Analyze information, enter and verify data, follow the SOP to ensure completion of the task. Voice : Customer calls, responses and any updates or edits to workflow based on after call work should be performed as per directions.
3. Address performance issues and improvement plans of team and self with supervisor.
4. Expected to be proficient in the process and domain to ensure quality of transactions and guide the same to the process associates.
5. Perform QA for production associates as an expert in the function and ensure completion within SLAs.
6. Create reports on performance metrics for team to manage productivity.
7. Understand the process and bring forward ideas and solutions to simplify and automate them to increase operational efficiency.
Create automation solution and submit the same to Lead I for review.