Responsible for performing cost accounting related duties in support to Warehouse and Production operational and financial reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Checks the inventory transactions encoded in SAP system to ensure its validity and completeness.
2. Evaluates standard costing of Imported Goods and Accessories fabrication and preparation variance analysis of standard vs actual costing.
3. Reviews the cost of fabrication accessories and establish new sales price as needed.
4. Coordinates with warehouse and auditor regarding semestral inventory count and Fix Asset Count.
5. Prepares timely inventory report that will be submitted to internal (executives / management) and external (BIR) parties.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION