Work location : Ortigas, Temporary work from home
Schedule : Mid shift (3PM onwards, must be flexible to schedule adjustments)
Must have experience in NodeJS and ReactJS
Performs intermediate tasks not limited to coding of modules, investigation and last-tier production support. Can work independently with minimal supervision.
Participates in the planning, developing, testing, coordinating, implementing and documenting of computer business applications or programs.
Provides status updates to senior team members of current tasks and responsibilities
Documents solution to issues and knowledge transfers
Performs production support tasks such as : log checking, complex database queries, configuration checking and updates, builds and deploys artifacts
1. 3+ years of professional experience as a software developer.
2. Proficient with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance.
3. Strong working experience as a Full Stack developer in React.js, workflow, Redux, Node.js, React Native.
4. Well versed in Java , including DOM manipulation and the Java object model.Development experience in designing object oriented Java .
5. Experience with RESTful APIs for developing enterprise application.Experience in MicroService Architecture
6. Experience in Unit Testing (JEST).Familiar with version control (GitHub)
7. Familiarity with Databases
8. Understanding of various SDLC methodologies particularly AGILE.
9. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
10. Well versed in troubleshooting , debugging and technical documentation
11. Experience in working with Geographically distributed teams