Job Description One (1) Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)Salary Grade 22 (Php42,652.00 / month)Contract of Service (COS)QUALIFICATION STANDARDS : A.
CSC Minimum Qualification StandardsEducation : Graduate of any four year course on Social Science and allied profession.
Training : Sixteen (16) hours of relevant trainingExperience : Three (3) years of relevant experienceB. Preferred Qualification StandardsEducation : Bachelor of Science in Social Work or other Social Development courses Training : Fourty (40) hours of relevant training in the last five years on social welfare and development , project / program development and management, research, monitoring, evaluation, advocacy and networkingExperience : Three (3) years of relevant experience in community-based social welfare and development, project / program management, research, monitoring, evaluation, advocacy and networking C.
Additional Requirements : 1) Certificate of Eligibility2) With good oral communication and report writing skills.3) Computer literate.
4) Willing and able to travel to Oriental Mindoro or Occidental Mindoro.D. Specific Responsibilities and Tasks : 1) Monitor the achievement of SIPAG project targets and milestones at the local level;
2) Assist in determining achievement of project objectives through the conduct of Project Review and Evaluation Workshop (PREW), in collaboration with the Central Office M & E Officer;
3) Prepare and submit quarterly accomplishment reports with analysis and recommendations to the PMO based on the consolidated reports of LGU social workers, in collaboration with the Social Welfare Specialist;
4) Conduct monitoring and evaluation and submit reports with analysis and recommendations at the local level;5) Ensure that project guidelines are communicated, observed and followed at the local level;
6) Provide technical assistance to local government staff in the implementation of the Project including on-the-spot visits to check on the progress of Project implementation in collaboration with the Central Office M & E Officer as necessary;
7) Regularly monitor, evaluate and analyze the Electronic Social Case management System and SWI reports for submission to the M & E Central Office;
8) Document the conduct of capability building activities and other technical meetings and prepare / submit full documentation to the NPMO;
9) Attend and coordinate with LGUs on Local Convergence Coordination Committee meetings, and10) Perform other related tasks as maybe required by the Project.