As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second.
The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere.
As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace.
We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together , let's transform the way the world pays.
Job Description and Responsibilities
This role is an individual contributor with a focus on analyzing technical complaints and providing first level support to both Internal and External staff worldwide.
The team also provides access controls designed to enroll, update, delete and audit both Internal and External profiles for various Visa portals.
This position is at a professional level and uses a set of standard procedures to execute tasks while applying analytical skills based on the type of request.
This position receives a low level of guidance and supervision.
1. Processes urgent requests for password resets and account enablement’s to minimize downtime for both Internal and External staff worldwide.
2. Provides level one triage for Visa portals and applications, which includes diagnosing issues, detecting patterns of impact, and ensuring the validity of complaints while working with other support teams on the resolution of Client inquiries / requests.
3. Assists in coordinating internal resources to accomplish Visa and Client objectives and ensure Client experience standards are met.
4. Maintains access controls responsibility for a wide variety of applications, which involves enrolling, updating, entitling and deleting both internal and external staff profiles.
5. Provide information, direction, and education to Clients regarding the various Visa Portals, products, and services, ensuring understanding of best practices regarding usage and functionality.
6. Able to shift priorities as needed and demonstrate proactive willingness to help others, to ensure customer expectations are exceeded and advocate on behalf of the Clients.
7. Manages phone hotlines, assigned emails, and web requests to protect service level targets, while leveraging a CRM tool to track daily activities
8. Identifies internal procedures, opportunities and value-added solutions that enhance Client experience and work in collaboration with management to implement.
9. Creates company-wide relationships, to support the initiative of providing prompt and efficient service for our clients and leverages these relationships to develop understanding of the tools housed in the Visa Portals and increase the efficiency in support to clients.
10. Makes decisions guided by policies and procedures.
11. Works independently and receives minimal guidance, once training is completed
12. Responsible for adhering to Visa’s Key Controls, including the protection of non-public data.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.