1 - First ShiftThe Family Relationship Manager provides front-line support to family members and key advisors across a diverse range of activities and requests.
This role is the conduit to the Vermeer family group and is instrumental in developing, maintaining and leveraging communication, relationships, training and Next Gen development.
This position will also manage projects for special initiatives within the family office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Lead through the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors.
Manage assigned team members in performance of their duties. Establish and monitor individual and team goals which are aligned with the organization’s business strategies and objectives and ensure department is properly serving its internal and external customers and meeting defined expectations.
2. Act as primary point of contact for day-to-day tasks related to services supported by Family Office. Interact with and maintain relationships with entire family members to aid in engaging each family member in a manner to assure continued development of their engagement to Vermeer.
Foster relationships with internal and external contacts and members of Family Office. Fields calls and emails, and crafts responses while continuously prioritizing responsibilities.
3. Coordinate training and education programs established and refined by the Ownership Council and its Committees. This includes management of Next Gen process and responsibility for evaluating need for adjustments and reformulations based on prior feedback.
4. Coordinate and fulfill (where appropriate) requests related to family’s personal financial matters including banking, insurance / security, investments, tax, and legal.
5. Collaborate with Vermeer Corporation communications and training groups for best practice sharing, message creation / distribution and consistency of educational approach.
6. Collaborate with Family Office Administrator regarding use of technology including Trusted Family platform.
Education and / or Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
Up to 10% domestic and / or international travel by car or plane may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.