The Service Desk Technician supports the Network Operations Center (NOC) by providing, email; phone and in-person support and is the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software problems. This position works within a team and remotely works on computer equipment using authorized remote control tools and software while closely following company policies and procedures.
Essential RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Respond to requests for assistance received via email or phone from clients, internal users or vendors.
- Respond to auto-generated alerts and create tickets.
- Perform analysis of incident or events, and properly route to responsible group or party.
- Create, assign, track, and escalate tickets.
- Support access control procedures for visitors, vendors, and staff as needed.
- Observe monitoring systems and respond to localized alerting for off-normal events.
- Monitor various Infrastructure, Data Center and Facility equipment.
- Create department and team reporting as needed.
- Receive, store, log, and track company, vendor, or client products and/or systems
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a 24 X 7 Help Desk, Technical Support or NOC environment.
- Strong customer service experience with focus on delivering excellence in customer service.
- Understanding of IT systems fundamentals.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to spot long-term trends in production environment.
- Ability to clearly document and articulate technical issues NOC management.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent site issues and remain calm under high pressure.
- Must be reliable and dependable, self-motivated and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work closely with peers and resources throughout the company.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent site issues and remain calm under high-pressure situations.
- Local travel may be required for this position
Work schedule –
US PST Tues-Sat: 11pm to 8am | Manila Time Wed – Sun: 3pm – 12midnight
But must be flexible and willing to work on shifting schedule
Must be willing to work in Eastwood after Pandemic
With own reliable PC/Laptop
With reliable internet connection at home
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.