Drawing on your existing experience, you're main focus will be to deliver effective training programs to both new and existing employees.
We pride ourselves on the training and support we offer our people so they have the technical expertise and skills to do their role. As we are growing fast, our priorities can change and we will need you to create and deliver specialist training to meet our operational requirements.
To ensure training is accessible to everyone we will need you to be able to convert our existing instructor led training modules into an E-Learning format using the Lectora Online authoring software, making sure the content meets current standards and is in line with our project plan.
You'll be responsible for updating and maintaining training programs and using it as an opportunity to identify skills gaps or changes in the working environment.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Experience in design of training materials and delivery of same within a Financial Services environment
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of using a Learning Management System
- Comfortable communicating with senior management
- Can do attitude, ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Part qualified or qualified Accountant (desirable)
- Financial services experience and/or ideally in Private Equity (desirable)
- Experience of using of an E-Learning authoring tool
- Experience of working as part of a project team and reporting on completion of project milestones, tasks and issues (desirable)
- Travel may be required to deliver training programmes to our global locations.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.