Responsibilities : Process support :
Process support :
1. Read, understand and analyze client process as per the business rules as a subject matter expert.
2. Execute the process accurately and timely as a hands-on processor.
3. Master the given process and help the team members to overcome process related queries
4. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues / problems.
5. Pay close attention to quality of written and verbal English skills within Team.
6. Creates a logical plan, realistic estimates and schedule for an activity or project segment.
7. Ensure LWI’s are followed and updated regularly and train the team members on process updates.
8. Ensure process controls are in place; Maintain, validate and update process documentations as applicable to ensure compliance with documentation requirements.
9. Perform Root Cause Analysis on issues faces and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
10. Must be able to propose process improvement ideas which can reduce time, improved accuracy or enhance controls
11. Participates in Knowledge Transfer of any process / client and acquires in depth knowledge of process as an SME.
12. Participates in various internal or client initiatives related to Process.
13. Must have clear understanding of the existing matrices in the process, how they are measured and improvement.
Overall Purpose : Function as HR BPO processor
Skills and Qualifications :