As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for all technical aspects of pre-sale, solutioning and delivery of projects. You will be responsible to ensure that project goals are met and customer expectations are fulfilled. In this role you must have a strong technical background and have excellent problem solving skills. You must have a solid understanding of project management fundamentals and must be comfortable communicating with senior leadership verbally and in writing. We ask for a lot, but we also offer a lot!
Who we are
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe including Singapore, Jakarta and China. We are building the next-generation software stack for digital driven organization in industries such as communication and media, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
- Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
- Work with renowned industry experts who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
- Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
We are looking for passionate solutions architect to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
- Deeply understand LotusFlare’s DNO platform, system architecture and integration components
- Deliver customized pre-sales technical presentation and product demonstrations to customers
- Assist in the development of RFI/RFP responses and drive to close new opportunities
- Engage with potential customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of LF DNO platform
- Work with LotusFlare’s engineering team and externally with customer technical teams to propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployment
- Drive project execution technical track; track delivery, take ownership of change management, proactively seek and resolve blockers.
- Manage UAT and production releases, and project handover to our support and operational teams.
- Act as a key interface between the customer and the LotusFlare organization including product, engineering, support and business.
- Support project management activities, ensuring issues are documented and addressed.
- Be a part of a Global Delivery Team, share experiences and develop the PM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Create documentation and develop best practices to help customers get the most out of using the system
- 5+ experience in Project Management, Technical Program Management, or similar technical leadership role
- 3-5 years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery as a software engineer or a solution architect
- 5+ years of experience working with the telecommunications industry
- You are a digital savvy individual that knows the latest digital technologies and trends; you enjoy experimenting and are open to integrating new digital technologies in everyday work.
- Proficient in API design, client server interaction design and cloud infrastructure architecture
- Telecommunication architecture experience; across IT and Core (OCS/PS/CS) domains to manage and design solutions at scale
- Experience in delivering products against a plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, and often ambiguous environment
- Experience working independently to design, plan, and execute technical projects
- Able to distill data and articulate the rationale for making difficult trade-offs
- A solid foundation in service-oriented and digital technologies to be able to understand service inter-dependencies and drive technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
- Demonstrated understanding of systems within program space to include limitations, scaling, boundary conditions, and architectural decision-making process
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of technical program management and engineering best practices
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20% of time
- Comfort and experience with cross-organizational communication; excellent written and verbal communication skills. Written and verbal fluency in English language is required.
- Competitive salary package.
- Paid lunch.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Training and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.
More About Us
LotusFlare was founded in 2014 by 3 seasoned Facebookers with a common vision to make mobile more accessible and convenient for the users. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and it lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
LotusFlare is backed by leading investors including Social Capital and Google Ventures. LotusFlare provides a platform for telecom operators to create a 100% digital customer experience where subscribers can choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs, and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service. LotusFlare also provides a Growth platform to drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization on digital products. LotusFlare's clients include leading companies such as Verizon Wireless, Telenor, Ooredoo, Singtel, Maxis, Globe, LinkedIn, and Skype.
Powered by JazzHR