Date of Posting : September 26, 2016
Date of Posting Removal : October 06, 2016
DSWD Field Office XII has vacant position under Kapit-Bisig Laban sa Kahirapan Comprehensive and Integrated Delivery of Social Services (KALAHI-CIDSS) Program.
Technical Facilitator (1)
Salary Grade : 17
Status of Employment : Memorandum of Agreement
Job Location : KC-NCDDP AREAS
Preferred Qualifications (Competency-based)
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and other engineering related courses, preferably a licensed Civil Engineer
Training : 4 hours training on managing community-based infrastructure projects and 8 hours on community development / poverty reduction
Experience : minimum of 1 year relevant civil works experience in small scaled rural community-based infrastructure Development, preferably with 6 months in foreign assisted development projects.
Qualified and interested applicants may submit all the following documents to DSWD Field Office XII, Koronadal City on or before October 06, 2016.
1. Application Letter (with specific position applying for)
2. Personal Data Sheet (updated and with recent passport size picture attached)
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records (authenticated)
5. Photocopy of Eligibility (Board Rating, CS Eligibility)
6. Photocopy of Certificate of Trainings attended
GEMMA N. RIVERA, RSW
Asst. Regional Director / PSB Chairperson
Bzzt / gnr / eqd / jkac / gbj
10 / 06 / 2016