To support customers and the sales team with general queries, stock levels, credit information, logistics and basic product information with the objective of continuous improvement and maximizing customer’s satisfaction.
1. Answer and record calls and problems reported.
2. Track & manage request until case is closed in order to ensure a quick response to customers’ request. This would include fax, web, and email.
3. Order booking amendments, tracking and expediting for all products.
4. Process Commercial Goods Return, Credit and Debit notes.
5. Maintain and develop good relations with team members and of other department in order to realize follow-up action plans to resolve issues and to keep abreast of information and latest update.
6. Study and keep abreast of product knowledge and application in order to deal with customer's enquiry and objection.
7. Carry out other related tasks assigned in order to support the team and other department to achieve company's objectives.
Candidate must possess Bachelor's / College Degree in Engineering or any 4-year business related course.
Required language(s) : English
Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Applicants must be willing to work in Rosario,Cavite.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Proficient in SAP preferred.
1 Full-Time position available.