Accountable for the operations in the warehouse particularly the safe movement and storage of products and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Accountable for the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of products.
2. Accountable for the security of the building and stock.
3. Plans the stock layout, tagging, and tracking of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stock.
4. Accountable for storage of all products in the warehouse, accuracy of inventory records and investigation of identified discrepancies.
5. Safe keeps and monitors tools, repair kits, and equipment located in the warehouse.
6. Accountable for the periodic physical count of inventory, proper documentation, and encoding of serial numbers of products released.
7. Accountable for managing return orders, and manages incomplete items for conversion or completion, and loss or damage claims.
8. Issuance, checking, receiving and monitoring of all inventory and non-inventory items, tools and equipment within the warehouse.
9. Responsible for consistent daily stock levels and reviews stock status reports.
10. Survey of prospect warehouse locations, contract and terms review, and monthly payment coordination of warehouse rents.
11. Implementation of the safety hazard and regulatory compliance of the facilities.
1. A graduate of any four (4) year course
2. 3-years experience in warehouse management, which includes, pallet, dry goods, chemical and equipment handling
3. At least 1-year working experience in Purchasing / Inventory and Warehouse Management or equivalent at a supervisory capacity
4. Knowledgeable of safety management, basics of electrical engineering, surveillance and reporting skills
5. Excellent analytical and communication (both oral and written) skills
6. Amenable to work in Quezon City