The Recruitment Associate is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support of company-wide recruiting efforts. The Recruiter assists with the screening and interview process, and provides other support, as needed.
• Conduct resume screening, phone interviews, and face-to-face initial interviews to support/non-agent level applicants
• Test Administration
• Completion of New Hire Pre-Employment Requirements
• Filing and maintenance of new hire employee records, trackers, and databases
• Conduct job offers, onboarding orientations to new hires
• Sourcing for agent-level applicants
• Other tasks as mandated by the Recruitment supervisor and/or HR manager
Ideal candidates have:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors/ College Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent
• At least 1 year related working experience in support hiring for a BPO
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Basic knowledge an MS office applications
• Applicants must be willing to work in our BGC, Taguig site.
• Willing to be assigned for a 5 months project-based contract
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
Powered by JazzHR