AJT Diabetic Incorporated dba Countrywide Medical is looking for a (FLUENT in English and Spanish)customer service representative to join our team This person will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
All Employees will be working from Home Permanently. This is a work from home opportunity. "Work from home" means to work in the home in which you reside aka permanent residence.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Manage inbound customer communications - Answer incoming calls and emails to address customer questions, requests and issues.
- Consult on customer success - Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM - Record customers interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- 1-2 years proven experience in supporting client success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with CRM system
INTERNET & HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- MUST have 2 monitors.
- MUST have backup internet. (prepaid will do)
- 8 GB of system memory.
- i3 processor or higher.
- Fiber or highspeed internet of at least 20MBPs. (both upload & download)
- Windows 10 with Google Chrome web browser installed.
- USB headset.
- Malware and virus-free/protected computer.
- Skype account.
- Valid government-issued ID/driver’s license.
Powered by JazzHR