Get hired, get a ride!
Apply with Transcom Iloilo as a CSR and get a chance to win a brand new motorcycle when you start with us on any date between June 1 to September 15, 2022!
Earn as much as P29,000* and take advantage of these outstanding employee benefits when you get hired!
What's in it for YOU!
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
Join our Transcom Family as a Customer Service Representative(CSR)
- CSR’s main task is to offer full range of customer service to assigned Employer’s Clients, by phone, fax, or mail/email. Full range of customer service includes handling of incoming calls and outgoing calls (incl. sales calls). The offered customer service should be of highest quality - accurate, polite, and competent.
- CSR’s work duties can as well include data input to Clients’ programs and other back office tasks. The BO tasks should be made on first opportunity, precisely, without mistakes.
- Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand
- Be open and receptive to constructive feedback from Team Leaders, TQM, and other CSR’s. Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement the tools given to improve the quality of your work.
- Help to keep motivation high by being supportive to your colleagues
- Take full responsibility and the required action for assigned tasks.
- Understand, meet, and exceed targets set by your TL for different clients/projects.
- Propose motivational activities.
- Propose ideas for continuous improvement.
- Meet or exceed all attendance minimums.
- Adhere to all scheduled breaks and lunches (i.e. meet established schedule adherence/compliance minimums)
- Zero justified complaints
- To complete self-training through the use of the Intranet
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Improve the quality of your work on a daily basis by learning and implementing new skills with help from Team Leaders, TQM and other CSR’s
- Be actively involved in problem solving and propose improvements to processes.
- Implement and respect TranscomWW standard practices.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you must…
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Have very good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Take ownership for quality, competence, and commitment.
- Enjoy/thrive on autonomy within the franchise framework and be results focused.
- Be highly motivated and prepared to work hard.
- Have high personal energy and enjoy a lively environment.
- Be highly flexible and welcome change/improvements.
***Apply as a CSR for our North-East US Billing Account and avail P30,000 Signing Bonus + earn as much as P29,000 Monthly when you apply between July 8 to 23, 2022 & start training on any dates between August 17 to 24, 2022.
*Terms and conditions apply
Powered by JazzHR