1. At least Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3 passer
2. Can communicate effectively in both oral and written English and Japanese -Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji
3. Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
4. Willing to work on shifting schedules and extended working hours
5. Willing to work in an IT Environment
6. With at least 600 score in TOIEC
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.