1. Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Security
2. Certification in or in progress towards CISSP
3. 1 to 3 years of Security Operations, Security Design nalysis and Risk Review experience
4. Familiarity with five of the following
b. Windows, Unix or Linux Servers
c. Intrusion Detection systems
d. Virus Protection Software
e. Secure communications and internet or intranet security
f. Oacle or MS SQL Database
5. Knowledge of Security Best Practices including ISMS.
6. At least 1 year experience in global infrastructure design and implementations
7. At least 1 year experience working as part of a global service delivery organization
8. Experience with all Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
9. Must have skills
a. 1 to 3 years of computer security experience including current data and computer security principles, existing computing and communications infrastructure and computer security systems and troubleshooting
b. 1 to 2 years of Unix operating system experience
c. 1 to 3 years of Windows Server system administrator or Active Directory experience
d. 1 to 2 years of Identity and Access Management system experience. Knowledge in Aveksa is a plus
e. Extensive knowledge of computer security systems and troubleshooting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.