This position plays a critical role on the global Concierge Team. The team provides high touch, timely service 24 / 7 with a hospitality mindset (it’s a privilege to serve).
Our Member Guidance Specialist is a service advocate dedicated to guiding high touch interactions by actively listening to member needs, providing timely solutions and facilitating valuable member connections across the YPO suite of products and services.
What You Bring to the Role :
1. Self-confident : You can communicate professionally and confidently with CEOs across the globe.
2. Listening is an art form : You understand the value of listening and love collecting more information than just the words that are being said.
3. Highly communicative : You believe that many issues and challenges do not even arise if you listen and communicate well.
4. Attention to detail : You believe that no detail is trivial and thrive on feedback to hone skills that allow you to contribute to YPO’s mission of lifelong learning.
5. Learning : You thrive on advancing your skills and knowledge and have done your share of self-learning. You can adapt quickly based on the needs of the company or Chairman and you have a strong commitment to growth through learning new things.
6. Problem solver : You understand when it’s time to take a step back and evaluate how to best solve a given (expected or unexpected) challenge.
No matter what went wrong, you believe there is a solution, and you are going to find it fast.
7. Reliable and Professional : Within just a few short weeks the team you’re working with will build high-level confidence in you.
You have an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust.
8. Writing skills : You might not be published author, but you enjoy writing well and capturing critical details and elements of a discussion to track the main points.
9. Technology is fun : You seek and embrace new technologies and share your learnings to advance process, data and connectivity from a service and efficiency mindset.
10. Collaboration : YPO’s primary customer is the member. Customers may also be colleagues, vendors and partners. Seek to understand customer needs, desired outcomes and experiences by listening and engaging.
Adaptable, insightful, empathetic and reliable. Great sense of humor and humility.
proficiency and interest in applying new technologies and tools.
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
EDUCATION / TRAINING / CERTIFICATION
YPO is an equal opportunity employer. YPO takes pride in supporting a diverse workforce and demonstrates this through its policies and practices.
YPO does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.