The SSRS Report Developer is responsible for developing, documenting and supporting standard and custom reports a key project within the group. These reports will be a significant asset in supporting improved processes and reporting for both internal and external clients.
- Minimum 3 years SSRS report writing experience
- Collect, analyse and document requirements and business processes related to reports and report migration across systems to SSRS
- Ascertain requirements and work towards end goals for reporting and projects in an efficient and accurate way.
- Review and document functional design of reports within SSRS
- Ensure / follow control and process around business requests.
- Actively participate in team efforts on report design and review, across global locations.
- Ensure that gaps / enhancements are identified, reported and documented.
- Seek reporting improvements and efficiencies for business requirements.
- Quickly learn and understand client and internal reporting needs.
- Expertise in relation to creating and amending SSRS reports (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Crystal reports (Benefical)
- Report Creation, Formulas / Conditional formulas, Sections, Formatting / Conditional Formatting, Troubleshooting,
- Knowledge of Excel Formulas (Required)
- Text formulas, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF
- Knowledge of SQL (Beneficial)
- Ability to meet and adhere to internal and external deliverables whilst maintaining an exceptionally high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Report writing skills.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.