Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on delivery and execution, support center working closely with teams in the United States and Singapore. This position is at a developing professional level and fulfills a broad range of licensing related requests using standard, documented procedures. This position receives a moderate level of mentorship and supervision.
This role administers routine business processes and procedures related to the admittance and ongoing management of Visa clients, including licensing, sponsorship, BIN and other numeric id assignments, as well as mergers and closures.
- Answers basic Tier 1 questions from internal and external clients including licensing classification, sponsorships, contact changes and numeric portfolio.
- Assists in maintaining up to date and functioning communication channels including team shared mailboxes.
- Handle requests including basic client classification enquiries, non-member assignments, contact changes.
- Manages requests for assigning and updating numeric IDs such as BINs, Routing ID, and PCR/Stations.
- Administers basic licensing additions and updates including termination process
- Conducts scheduled data reviews and compare data such as un-sponsored clients lists or numeric sponsor mismatches.
- Works to complete assignment within defined parameters and Service Level Agreements.
- Supports licensing projects as directed; for example, numeric and sponsorship data cleanup, annual numeric programs, and client volume activity checks
- Supports process to handle merger cases, which include verification from various regulatory resources.
- Perform training/‘buddy system’ functions as requested with new staff or those taking new responsibilities.
- Supports work to identify process improvement opportunities for the operational teams globally including identifying ongoing questions and issues that may identify business policies or processes areas that need attention.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software, insurance, health care records, or information services.
- Self-starter with shown abilities to solve problems and run time productively.
- Detail orientation, strong organization skills and focus on quality.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience working with electronic databases and other data-heavy tools.
- Customer focus to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Validated leadership experience and proven ability to productively supply to a team
- Demonstrates multi-cultural sensitivity and ability to interact (primarily across email, secondarily by phone) with a variety of customers effectively and with tact.
- Works reciprocally as part of a global company; may be required to perform evening/night shifts to support other time zones.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.