The next big thing in data is you!
The Fixed asset analyst must have technical accounting expertise to ensure timely and accurate month and year end close activities for fixed assets.
The position will report to the Finance Sr. Manager.
This position will handle a US-based entity through a shared service set-up. The shared service office is located in Binan, Laguna.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
The role will handle the end to end process of fixed asset accounting such as the ff :
1. Responsible for monitoring the aging, reconciliation and reporting of Construction In Progress (CIP)
2. Performs capitalization of CIP assets
3. Perform Fixed asset additions, retirement, and transfers of assets
4. Monthly accrual of fixed asset transactions or adjustments as needed.
5. Manages the monthly closing of fixed asset books for US entities
6. Prepares monthly reports such as the FA roll forward report, CIP aging and capex additions report, asset Capitalization and Asset Retirement Reports.
7. Ensure compliance with SOX controls related to fixed asset process
8. Performs annual FA physical count audit and reporting
9. Prepares Tax reporting requirements
10. Manages the internal and external audit requirements
11. Ad hoc reports and assignments as required by management
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.