Main Tasks :
1. Lead and supervise the team to effectively and efficiently manage the availability of the equipment through extensive preventive maintenance to ensure the required daily / weekly / monthly targets in line with customer specifications, meeting quality and delivery expectations, making sure that the best working practices are maintained at all times as required, and provide full support to production
2. Lead Scrap Reduction and Yield Improvement activities by identifying the root cause of the problem and resolving it immediately to minimize the costs where possible.
3. Align with the plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), and productivity.
4. Take full responsibility of new equipment and line set-ups and ensure that it is qualified as planned (aligned with the drawing / specification) and contribute to new business initiatives / projects and review / communicate the impact on manufacturing activities.
5. Support and ensure quality compliance and control while increasing line capacity and productivity through process control and improvement activities.
Implementation of TPM to ensure high availability of equipment to meet the required output for the day.
6. Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
Ensure participation / attendance in Lessons Learned activities and TechNet.
7. Develop, coach, support, train, and align the team with the KPIs.
Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
8. Support the roll-out of Malasakit culture and value formation.
Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
9. Support the department's ESH and CSR activities cascaded by HR team and actively participate by attending such activities.
10. Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere Qualifications REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE :
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE :
Good understanding of TS16949 (IATF16949), ISO 14001, ISO9001, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), and TPM.
Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets.
On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems.
Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers.
Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services